Roberts Forum
Sam is an individual

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Roberts Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-10-2018 10:26:06    Onderwerp: Sam is an individual Reageren met citaat
Claritin is an antihistamine that reduces effect of the natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing Josh Hill Jersey , itching, watery eyes, and runny nose. It is used to treat the symptoms of seasonal allergies, such as sneezing, watery eyes, and runny nose and itching of the nose and throat. It is also used to treat skin hives and itching in people with chronic skin reactions.

Before taking this medicine

You should not take this pill if you are allergic to loratadine or to desloratadine (clarinex).
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if it is safe for you to take this pill if you have:

Liver disease

Kidney disease

It is not expected to be harmful to an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. Loratadine can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medicine without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.Do not give this medicine to a child younger than 6 years old without the advice of a doctor.

Side effects

Serious side effect such as:

fast or uneven heart rate;

feeling like you might pass out;

jaundice (yellowing of your skin or eyes); or

Seizures (convulsions).

Less serious side effects such as:

headache

nervousness

feeling tired or drowsy

stomach pain, diarrhea

eye redness, blurred vision

nosebleed

Skin rash

Dry mouth, sore throat hoarseness.

Dosage and direction:

Adults and children 6 years of age and over: The recommended dose of Claritin (loratadine) is one 10 mg tablet or reditab, or 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mg) of syrup once daily.
Children 2 to 5 years of age: The recommended dose of these drugs Syrup is 5 mg (1 teaspoonful) once daily.
In adults and children 6 years of age and over with liver failure or renal insufficiency (GFR < 30 mLmin), the starting dose should be 10 mg (one tablet or two teaspoonfuls) every other day. In children 2 to 5 years of age with liver failure or renal insufficiency, the starting dose should be 5 mg (one teaspoonful) every other day.

Interactions

If you are taking this medicine under your doctor's direction, your doctor or pharmacist may already be aware of any possible drug interactionsand may be monitoring you for them. Do not starts, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine before checking with your doctor or pharmacist first.

Check the labels on all your medicines (e.g., cough-and-cold products) because they may contain additional antihistamines that could increase your risk for side effects. Ask your chemist about using these products safely.

Storage

Store at room temperature between 59-77 degrees F (15-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture, kids and pets. Do not use after expiration term.

How can I get my child to listen to me? I hear you say. This is an ongoing problem for many parents. I can sympathise with you as it isn't easy. Sometimes as parents we need ot have the wisdom of Solomon.

I have a 12 year old son finds it terribly difficult to listen to me. If i want him to do something, I have to go up to him and put my hand on his shoulder and say to him, "Sammy, look at me with your eyes". It's as if no-one is home inside of him sometimes. He truly doesn't hear me. Therefore I don't expect him to answer me if I am not infront of him. Many would disagree with this but that is the way I deal with Sam.

Sam is an individual and as such needs to be treated differently than my other three kids. He is mildly ADHD and I need ot allow for that, even though I don;t let it become an excuse. With htis child, I choose to focus on other more important things in his life.

Whereas I have a 14 year old who is not ADD or ADHD and I know is capable of much, much more than his other brothers. Therefore I hold him to a much higher standard. This is my choice. I have always told me children that they are individuals and as such I will treat them as individuals.

This year Sam is playing soccer but my other three are not. That is my choice. He has a flair for soccer and practices harder and is more passionate than the others about the game I decided to give him that opportunity above the others. It beats me how Sam can always be concentrating when the ball is near him but when I say somethign to him he just doesn't hear me. But that's the way he is, so I make ammends for him and use di. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NHL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Online Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Cheap NFL Sports Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Roberts Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: