Roberts Forum
http://www.cheapai

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Roberts Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-12-2018 06:51:21    Onderwerp: http://www.cheapai Reageren met citaat
WASHINGTON Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Clearance , Nov. 15 (Xinhua) -- The Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green said on Wednesday that his team are still getting better as the defending champions have reeled off seven games in a row so far.

"I think we're still getting better. I don't think we're far and away the best squad on the planet. What I do see is that we have the potential to be that, but I see so many things that we need to improve on," Green was quoted as saying by the USA Today.

"It's just funny that everyone thinks we're rolling, but right now I don't think we're rolling. I think we're playing OK," added Green, who is averaging 10.9 points Cheap Nike Air Max Free Shipping , 7.6 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game this season.

After a 1-2 start this season, the Golden State finally went back to the right track with the winning streak now and are seemingly doing what they have done for the past three seasons. The team won the seven games by an average of 19.8 points per game while ranking first in the NBA in offensive rating.

Asked about the performance of the Cleveland Cavaliers, their major rivals who are struggling to find consistency in the league, Green said they should not be panicking but argued that the Cavs star LeBron James is playing too much time.

"I don't think anyone should be panicking 12 games in, or 13 games in. There are some glaring concerns with them. And at the same time, you're missing a 30-point player (referring to Isaiah Thomas) on the bench who's hurt. So my concern would be that LeBron is playing so many minutes right now.

"Yeah Cheap Nike Air Max China , he's super human but eventually his super human powers go away, so that would be more of my concern. If I'm a Cavs fan, I would be like 'Man, he's been playing a lot of 40 minutes and it's only November.' But I wouldn't be pressing the panic button just yet. At the end of the day, they know how to win. They've got a guy who knows how to win."

Business > Small BusinessWhy Your Small Business Needs a Corporate Identity Package

Posted by nick_niesen in Business on October 28th, 2010

If you聮re like many small business owners Cheap Nike Air Max Wholesale , you might be wondering just what a corporate identity package is. And if you already know what it is, you might be wondering why your small business would need one. After all, you聮re just a small business, not one of those big corporations. What聮s in it for you?
Just as the name implies, a corporate identity package identifies your company to potential clients, suppliers and the general public. It includes your business name Cheap Nike Air Max Sale , small business logo, your logotype (just a fancy way of saying how things are placed, which font you use, spacing, and other things like that) your motto or company slogan, and associated printed material-- your business card Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet , and letterhead, envelope and forms.

When you started your small business, you might have dreamed of becoming more than just another small business. Maybe you even dreamed about becoming a big business some time in the future. And even if you聮re a completely practical entrepreneur and didn聮t have those dreams, you need to attract customers in order to keep your small business open. A corporate identity package can help you do that.

Write a couple of big corporations, ask a question and request a business card. They聮ll send your answer on their letterhead, in their company envelopes Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 , and include a company business card. If you take a moment or two to look at big corporations聮 identity packages, you聮ll soon notice a few important things in common.

Their corporate identity package looks professional. What makes a big corporation look professional? I think one key is simplicity. Generally, a large corporation has a simple symbol or even just graphically represents their name as their logo. Take the Coca-cola logo for example. Or Toyota. Or Cameco Corporation. They聮re all very simple.

When you look at their corporate identity package, you see quality. They use only high quality printing services and paper. Sure, that聮s going to cost a little more, but it聮ll be worth it in the end because its an integral representation of your small business聮 image. You could print your corporate identity package yourself using your home printer Cheap Nike Air Max Clearance , lightweight paper and business card templates, but how is that going to look? Will that produce the professional image you聮re after?

Their logotype is consistent. Big businesses use exactly the same color for their logo and their background every time. They use consistent fonts. Their slogan for example, would consistently be in Times New Roman, never a different font or even a similar font, but exactly the same font, and always in the same proportion to the logo. Spacing is consistent. Spacing between letters and between lines is also always exactly the same proportion. Their secret is designing in vector form so their logo can be enlarged or reduced without changing proportion.

Their corporate identity package matches exactly. Their letterhead Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes , envelopes, business cards all match. And if you ordered something from them, the invoice and the statement you聮d get at the end of the month would match too. Perfectly.

Here聮s another reason to take a little time to look at big corporations聮 identity packages: you can use what they do to create an identity for your own small business. What they do works, and they do big business, so if you want to do big business too, why reinvent the wheel? Copy what they聮ve done. No Cheap Nike Air Max , I don聮t mean you should copy another company聮s logo. Just copy the way they聮ve done things. Take their ideas and use them.

You probably don聮t have the luxury of spending the amount of dollars a big corporation does on their identity. In fact, they sometimes spend millions on their corporate identity. So how do you get a professional look at a small business price?

You can do it yourself or you can hire a design professional to do it for you, sometim. MLB Jerseys China Football Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Football Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Roberts Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: